Thick and well-shaped eyebrows accentuate the cuteness of your face. Now-a-days, thick eyebrows are in trend and also enhance your look. You can even give desired shape to your thick eyebrows. Here are some wonderful and hassle-free ayurvedic remedies to get broad eyebrows in a natural manner.
Here are the top 6 ways to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is a proven ayurvedic remedy for thick eyebrows due to its enzymes and moisturizing properties that nourish hair follicles and make your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
• Take an aloe vera leaf and extract the gel from it. And then Gently massage it over your eyebrows. Allow it to sit for half hour before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
• Alternatively, prepare a paste with 1/2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil. Mix it well. Apply it to your eyebrows. Leave it on for half hour and then rinse it off with water.
• Follow either of these remedies once daily for several weeks for best results.
Being rich in vitamins C and B, folic acid and other nutrients, Lemon is useful for enhancing your beauty by making your eyebrows grow thicker.
• Simply rub a slice of lemon over your eyebrows. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
• Another way is to put the sliced peels of 1 lemon into 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Allow the mixture to sit for at least 15 days in a cool and dry place. Once ready, apply it on your eyebrows using a cotton ball every night before going to bed. Wash it off the next morning.
• Follow either of these remedies once daily to enhance your eyebrows.
3. Onion Juice
Yes, onion juice is a little bit stinky, but an awesome remedy for faster and denser growth of your eyebrows! The onion has sulfur that improves the production of collagen tissues required for proper eyebrow growth.
Put a cotton ball, soaked in onion juice, on your eyebrows and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then, use cold water to rinse off.
1. Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice.
2. Put a cotton ball, soaked in onion juice, on your eyebrows.
3. leave it for 10-15 minutes.
4. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water.
5. Follow this remedy once daily for several weeks.
4 . Egg Yolk
Egg is a great source of protein. It can help to improve the health of your hair.
1. Take an egg and break it.
2. Separate the yolk from the white part.
3. Beat the yolk until you get a thick, creamy consistency.
4. Apply it on your eye brows with a cotton swab.
5. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
6. Use this protein treatment once or twice a week until you are satisfied with the result.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very well-known for inducing hair growth. . The various proteins as well as nutrients like vitamin E and iron in coconut oil promote healthy and thick eyebrows. It can also help make your eyebrows darker.
1. Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows.
2. Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation.
3. Leave it on overnight.
4. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water.
5. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
Milk contains protein as well as other nutrients that nourish hair roots and make eyebrows thicker.
1. Put a few amount of whole milk in a bowl.
2. Dip a cotton ball into it and gently rub it on your eyebrows.
3. Allow it to dry on its own and then rinse it off with warm water.
4. Follow this remedy whenever possible to get the desired result.