Many a times using too much cosmetics turn your skin color darker. In such a time instead of using cosmetics it is much better to use Natural home ingredients for a glowing face that are easily available at home. It will restore the original skin color and make your face glow.
Today we are telling you about some domestic formulations that help skin to glow-
Ayurvedic treatment using natural home ingredients for a glowing face:
1. While bathing mix two lemon juices in your bucket of cold or warm water and in a few months your skin will glow. This method also treats many skin related diseases.
2. Eating amla marmalade every day makes your skin to glow within two to three months.
3. Applying tamarind paste on the skin for a while and then washing it off also give glowing skin.
4. Take a teaspoon of honey and mix a little water in it and then apply it on your face. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
5. Take two teaspoon of besan and a half teaspoon of turmeric in a bowl then add ten drops of rose water and lemon juices each and mix them well to make a paste. Apply this mixture on your face and body before bath for half an hour and then wash it off.
6. In order to clean the blackish colors at your elbow prepare a lotion using rose water, glycerin and lemon juices. Keep this lotion in the sun for five minutes and apply it every day on your elbow.
7. Drink a half glass of carrot juice every morning in empty stomach for a natural glowing skin.
8. Applying multani mitti (soil texture) mixed with rose water makes your face glow.
9. For a flawless glowing skin apply a mixture of honey and lemon on your skin for fifteen minutes and wash it off.
10. Take a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix it well. Apply this mixture on your face for sometimes and wash it off. It will clean your face and also make it glow.